School council plays a key role in Victorian Government schools, and being a member of the school council can be a rewarding and challenging experience. Acting as a team, council supports the principal to provide the best possible educational outcomes for students.
Some key areas a school councillor may bring their knowledge and skills to include developing broad direction and vision for the school, interpreting data or financial statements, working effectively as a council, or developing and understanding legislative and policy requirements.
Current school council members:
- School Council President – Mohammed Sheikh
- School Council Vice President – Nusrat Tazrin
- School Council Treasurer – Andrea Murray
- School Council Minute Secretary – Adrienne Williamson
- Executive Officer – Matt Coughlan
- Parent Member - Mathew Holmes
- Parent Member - Yen Kie Ong
- Staff Member - Jann Turner
All parents are welcome to attend meetings. Please let the principal know if you wish to attend.
School Council must meet at least twice a term.
Find out from the school office when the next meeting is.